Haley from Fangirl Fury nominated me this week for the Sunshine Blogger Award – and this will be my first ever tag! I really love reading her blog and the answers to the questions she was asked in her own Sunshine Blogger Award post.
I am so excited to answer these questions and share the love to some of my favourite bloggers.
- thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- list the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog
Lets get into answering these questions…which I am doing while I am at work instead of actually working.
1. What’s your favorite blog post that you’ve written this year?
This is a really hard one! I have really enjoyed writing my monthly TBR blog posts where I list all of the books I am aiming to read that month-and the ones I don’t stay on my list every month until I read them. You can check out my August post here.
2. What’s you most anticipated fall 2017 release?
I am so excited for ‘Godsgrave’ by Jay Kristoff and ‘One Dark Throne’ by Kendare Blake. I am also hyped for the next Robert Langdon book ‘Origin’ by Dan Brown
3. What’s your current favorite song of the
I have been listening to the Book of Mormon soundtrack on repeat for the last few weeks. It is definitely a tie between ‘Turn It Off’ and ‘Spooky Mormon Hell Dream’.
4. Movies or TV shows?
I think I have to lean towards movies. I don’t have enough time to commit to a lot of episodes, while I movie I can sit in bed and watch for a couple hours and it is done…unless it is the LOTR trilogy and I am watching the extended editions. That is a marathon in itself.
5. What’s your favorite snack and drink to have while reading?
Coffee and chocolate.
6. What hyped book have you not read yet?
There are a lot of them. I am really looking forward to readinf ‘The Gentlemens Guide to Vice and Virtue’ as I have heard so many good things about it in the blogging community. I also have not read any of Maggies books which are so highly recommended.
7. A book that you’ve loved and deserves ALL the hype?
All of the Mira Grant books-she does not get enough love. She writes such awesome Science Fiction and I cant put her books own once I start them.
8. Sunshine or rain?
I adore winter, so definitely rain! It gets way too hot where I live and there is nothing better then sitting in bed while it is raining outside.
9. If you could go to one convention, all expenses paid, what convention would it be?
San Diego Comic Con for sure! And all expenses paid means some sort of VIP ticket…..right? (if that is a thing).
10. What was the best book that you read in July?
I think it would have to be Parasite by Mira Grant. I also really enjoyed Cat Zero, which was an ARC I got on Netgalley of a book being released in early 2018.
11. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Rocky Road and Cookie Dough. I can never decide between them both so I get a double scoop!
I know the rules say to tag 11 other blogs, but I am only going to tag the wonderful booksophisticate. I have added quite a few books I have seen on their blog to my TBR 🙂
Here are your questions!
- What is your favourite genre of books and why?
- Unpopular book opinion?
- How do you organise your bookshelf?
- What is the best movie you have watched this year?
- What was one of your favourite childhood books?
- What book have you been meaning to read but never actually have picked up?
- What is your favourite type of dessert?
- Autumn or Spring?
- If you could have three wishes what would they be?
- Who is your favourite author you have discovered this year?
- If you could get five books for free now, what would they be?
I hope you all have a wonderful day!