We are officially halfway through the year! I cannot believe this year has flown by so fast..and I am not even 50% of the way through my 2017 Reading Challenge. I had better get a move on.
I don’t remember doing a book haul on my blog recently, so I am trying to make it a monthly thing along with my Wrap Up and Monthly TBR posts-so be prepared for lots of posts in the next few days!
I also always do TBR, Wrap Up and Book Haul pictures on my Bookstagram and I will be including those pictures in all of my posts. Check out my Instagram here if you have not already!
Anyways, enough rambling, lets get to my book haul this month.
- Slytherin Edition of ‘The Philosophers Stone’ in both Paperback and Hardback- I really had to stop myself from buying all of these amazing anniversary editions..I was reminded by my dad that I don’t need 11 copies of ‘The Philosophers Stone’ (all 8 House editions, my one in my box set, my one I got as a child and the illustrated edition.) They are too pretty though, I need them in my collection!
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here- I was really excited by this book and when I saw it in Dymocks I decided to pick up a copy.
- The Way of Kings (Parts 1 and 2)- I had heard such great things about this series and I finally picked up Part 1. After reading it and falling in love, I grabbed Part 2 at Supanova and got both signed by Brandon Sanderson as he was a guest at the convention. His panel was so great, I might write a post about it!
- Carry On – I had read this book ages ago but did not have a physical copy. Once I saw this edition I knew I had to own it as the cover art is so amazing and fits the book perfectly.
- Nemesis-This was on my 2017 releases list early in the year and I picked it up in my last Book Depository order. I am pretty keen to start reading this one.
- Ruin and Rising- I finally picked up the last book in this series and finished it. My collection looks so awesome now I have all the books, and I really enjoyed the conclusion to this trilogy too!
- Magnetic Bookmarks from Read and Wonder- I always see these cute bookmarks floating around on Instagram and I decided I had to break my bad habit of folding pages and start to use bookmarks. These bookmarks are not only adorable but I love using them and I find them easier then normal bookmarks that fall out of my book in my bag. My favourite of the ones I bought is a tie between The Night Court one and the Draco Malfoy one.
- Hogwarts Stained Glass Mug from Society 6- I have become addicted to buying mugs, and I had to buy this one when Society 6 had their last sale. I love the design and it looks great on my bookshelf (and with coffee in it). I am still waiting for my pillowcase in the matching design to arrive.
- Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter Pop!Vinyls- I had been looking for these in stores for a while now, and late one night I decided I would just finally buy them online. I adore the Malfoy ones, and the Harry one is very cute too. I have such a large collection of these figures soon, maybe I should do a collection post…
Also, I FINALLY BOUGHT A KINDLE! I had been meaning to buy one for ages and I decided to just go to the shops and pick one up last week. I got the paperwhite as I really wanted the back light, and I love it. I still will be buying a lot of physical copies, but it will be handy to be able to read ARCs and other books I can buy a physical copy of at the time.
Let me know what you guys picked up last month ❤