6 more books completed for the year, and 6 more books closer to my 100 book goal for the year.
April was actually an OK month of reading. While I did not get through as many books as I would have liked, I read some of the heavier and bigger books on my TBR shelf and reviewed my first book on Netgalley!
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (actually finished it on the morning of May 1st, but I’m making it count for Aprils total)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- A Better World by Marcus Sakey
- The Autobiography of James T. Kirk by David A. Goodman
- The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Mill River Senior High by John C. Rubisch
Im trying to figure out a way I can leave work early today and get to the bookshop to pick up my copy of ACOWAR! I have a meeting at 9am at work so I can’t go beforehand, and the shops close at 5:30. Maybe I can be sneaky……
Let me know what books you guys read last month, and as always, give me your recommendations!