Welcome to a new weekly feature on my blog 🙂 I really enjoy participating in these posts and it also keeps me writing when I don’t have any book reviews or wrap ups to keep me busy.
This weeks T5W list is about the Sci-Fi and Fantasy books that want to read. These books are on my monthly TBR list and I am so excited to pick them up (once I finish the current book I am slowly working my way through.)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer– I could not put down ‘Scarlet’ and ‘Cress’ when I read them earlier in the year. I’m excited to see how the series ends and I adore each of the characters.
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown– I am so sad to see this series end, but thank goodness he is writing a series set after the events of the ‘Red Rising’ trilogy. I have not found a sci-fi series I have not enjoyed as much as this in a long time.
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake- After the huge revelation at the end of Three Dark Crowns I am interested to see how everything will play out.
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff– I have read the first chapter of this book and the writing and format was something different. While I obviously put it down and have not picked it back up again, I am sure once I get into the story I won’t be able to stop reading.
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo– I read the first book in the series in under a day-that much be a indication of how much I am looking forward to continue the series…and her other book ‘Crooked Kingdom.’
I hope you enjoyed my first T5W. I definitely will try to keep up with the posts and I look forward to reading some of the other lists people share with the community.