January has ended so it is time to see how I went on my January TBR and do the first month of my ‘rolling’ TBR list.
I read 6 of my January list (I finished Fool Moon on Feb 1st, but I decided to include it) so I can add 6 more books to my February List. I have the remainder on my shelf at home, apart from Brilliance which is on its way in the mail, so I can get started on those ones as soon as possible.
So lets get into my February 2017 List.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown
- Brilliance by Marcus Sakey
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- The Mothers by Brit Bennet
- The Graces by Laure Eve
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
I am really tempted to start The Handmaid’s Tale or The Graces today as I have just finished my current read. I also must stop myself from going into Dymocks on the way home and having a look because that inevitably leads to me buying more book. I am also so close to going and buying a Kindle so I can read some ebooks…I have a huge problem with reading at the moment.
Let me know if you have read any of the books on my monthly TBR and give me any recommendations 🙂