Another year of reading is upon us. So to get off to a flying start on my 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge of 100 books in the year, I have decided to do a monthly TBR list. However, this will be a ‘rolling’ TBR, inspired by Jolien @ The Fictional Reader. This means I can only add books to my list once I have taken one off!
Now, I will most likely read books that are not on this initial list, but the main aim of this is to try to get through at least a couple of the books on each months list to keep me from getting sidetracked and having a whole lot of books on my physical TBR pile. I will also be including some of my ‘Shelf Of Shame’ books-these are books I have had on my book shelf for years but I have not read, so hopefully I can get through some of these ones too.
So lets get to my January 2017 TBR!
- Scarlet by Marissa Myer
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown
- Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
- Heart Of The Mirage by Glenda Larke
- Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Tomorrow When the War Began by John Marsden
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
- Brilliance by Marcus Sakey
I’ll see you all at the end of January to see how I went!