This weeks TTT is all about new releases in the first half of 2017. I cannot believe it is already the end of 2016 and the year has just flown by. I am looking forward to an awesome year of reading next year, hopefully starting off strong with all of these books on my list! I only decided to choose five, but these are five book that I am really excited to in the coming year. Some of them don’t have release dates apart from 2017, but i still decided to include them in this list!
- A Court of Wings and Ruin- I am so ready for this book. My heart still hurts after Mist and Fury and I am so excited to see where the story goes next!
- Kings Cage- It may not be one of my favourite book series, but I enjoyed the first two books in the Red Queen series so I am excited to see where it goes next.
- One Dark Throne- Three Dark Crowns was my surprise read of the year. I picked it up not knowing anything but it turned out to be an amazing read with a really strong concept and a cliffhanger at the end.
- Silver Stars-Front Lines was such an empowering read and one of the first war books i have read and enjoyed, so i am excited to see what happens to the characters next.
- Nemesis-I found this book on a whim and the description sounds really interesting and different, so i think i might give this book a try.
A short TTT, but i decided to really focus on the books I am super excited for in the coming year. If you have any recommendations for books released next year, don’t hesitate to share them with me!