Been a long time since i have done a Top Ten Tuesday but I am jumping right back into it. This weeks theme are books I have added to my TBR list lately. This will be a mix of books i have added recently to my Goodreads list as well as books i have setting on my shelf (or on the way in the mail) that I will be reading in the near future.
- Empire Of Storms. Empire Of Storms. I read the first four books in a week and I have the next book on my shelf ready to go. I have heard this book is as good as the others but ends on a major cliffhanger.
- Blood For Blood (Iron To Iron). I just finished (and reviewed) the first in the series and really want to learn more about the world post Axis victory. I normally don’t read the short stories that are released for many of the big series but i might pick up this one as i need to know more!
- Golden Son.Golden Son. I just purchased both Red Rising and this book and i am so excited for it to come in the mail. I might have to do a reread before diving into Golden Son though.
- Front Lines. I am really enjoying war books (and movies) at the moment and i have enjoyed the other Michael Grant books I have read. This is on its way in the mail too.
- Six Of Crows. I am very very very late to the party with Six of Crows but i have finally ordered it. I have heard great things about this book and the next in the series.
- Go Set A Watchman. To Kill a Mockingbird was my favourite book we read in high school english literature. I have heard mixed things about this book, but feel like i need to read it none the less.
- The Infinite Sea. I always start so many series but this is definitley one i will finish through until the end.
- Dark Matter. Highly recommended by so many people and a more mature Sci-Fi book then i normally read. It is definitley high up on my list.
- Holding Up The Universe. All The Bright Places was heartbreaking so when i saw this book i knew i had to read it too. There are always important messages in Jennifer Niven’s books so this will be a rewarding read.
- Illuminae. Again this is such a highly recommended book with an amazingly pretty cover. Don’t know what to expect with this one.
Let me know which books are on your TBR and give me your recommendations as always. I always love hearing your opinions and talking books with you all!