This weeks TTT is in honour of Fall TV and the start of the new seasons of many television series.
So i decided to keep my TTT simple to Ten of my Favourite shows. This list is by no means exhaustive as in the past i watched a lot of television, though now days i only watch one or two shows religiously and binge watch a few episodes here and there of other series.
So here are Ten of my Favourite TV shows!
- Rick and Morty- I had heard about this show in passing and i am so glad i watched it. It is my type of humour, with some very subtle jokes as well as some completley out there jokes too. Rick and Morty are hilarious and i love the voice acting.
- Law and Order SVU-A television classic and the only Law and Order I enjoy watching. I have never missed an episode and ADA Rafael Barba is my bae.
- House of Cards- I was really late to the bandwagon of this Netflix series. I really enjoy political shows and this mixes that with action. I also adore Kevin Spacey.
- Game of Thrones-Love the books, love the show (but probably books more).
- Supernatural- This was one of the first shows i became really invested in, and when i did it was up to season 6 and i watched it all in a couple weeks. I do not enjoy the show as much as i used to, and stopped watching at season 10, but one day i will complete it.
- Orange is the New Black- Such a diverse, funny, heart breaking and sometimes confronting show. You cannot help but become invested in every character as we delve into each of their backstories.
- Star Trek TOS- I watched the whole original series after seeing Star Trek into Darkness, and while it does not hold up too well compared to the modern special effects it is simply a classic. The stories, characters, just everything is so enjoyable.
- House- House was one of the many things that inspired me to get into medicine, but now i have drifted towards research as opposed to becoming a doctor. I love the puzzles and always would get excited when something i learned in my degree actually came up in the show.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Simply a clever comedy. Every character is unique and every episode I can’t stop laughing.
- Face-Off- I love these reality/competition shows and Face-Off is my favourite. It is all about special effects and delves into design and what goes into making a character. And there is none of the drama between the contestants like in many other shows.
Hope you all enjoyed my TTT for this week and please share with me your TTT too 🙂