This weeks TTT is ‘Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven’t Read Yet.’
My TBR list is long and whenever I finish one book, I seem to add two more that I simply MUST read.
As I have not been blogging for that long, and my TBR list started when I started to Blog, this weeks TTT features the 10 books that have been on my Goodreads ‘To-Read’ list the longest.
- Impluse by Ellen Hopkins. This book is actually one of the books I selected for the #readthemallthon I am participating in. So this should be read by the end of the month.
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.
- In Time by Alexandra Bracken. Now that I have finished the series and enjoyed the last two books, I might read these in the near future.
- Sparks Rise by Alexandra Bracken. As above.
- Through the Darkness/Beyond the Night by Alexandra Bracken. The third Novella of ‘The Darkest Minds’ series is only available in this collection.
- The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna.
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I picked this book up at my university second hand book sale recently, so i am excited to finally read it.
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. This is another book I am reading for the #readthemallthon so I should be finishing them by the end of the month.
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.
Hope you all enjoyed by TTT for this week!
As always share with me your lists for this week and book recommendations.