Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Broke and Bookish.
This weeks theme is REWIND-a chance to revisit an old topic that I have missed, or would like to do again.
So I decided to choose one of the first TTT-Childhood Favourites.
- Deltora Quest-I used to read and reread these books on a weekly basis. It was one of my most favourite book series, and i loved to have them on my shelf as the covers and spins were beautiful.
- Enid Blyton’s Books-I used to read these simple stories all the time, when i needed something quick to read before bed. They always had a moral at the end of the story, or something to take away from the end of the book.
- Molly Moon Series-I would be running into the library once it was Library Time at school to make sure i grabbed it before everyone else. I remember getting out the library card for the librarian to stamp it and write the date in, and i would take it home and stay up all night reading it. I would dream of being Molly and live her life.
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone-I don’t need to say anything about this book. Dad used to read it to me before bed, then i decided to read it again myself, and the rest is history.
- Babysitters Club-These were my guilty pleasure books. Why is Stacy avoiding her friends? Who is Dawns new boyfriend. I lived through these girls, they were the polar opposite of my and it was interesting to read about their life and escapades.
Hope you liked this nostalgic ‘blast from the past’. Share with me your freebie TTT’s this week and give me some book recommendations!